Tax Prep Canton
Tax Prep Canton – Schultz & Associates, CPA Plymouth Canton understand that there are not many choices if you are looking for a Canton CPA. Many of the firms you will find are small practices that are not available year round. Return phone call are rare. And when asked when the return will be completed they are unable to provide a time frame. We also do not prepare over 2,000 individual income tax returns. So you get a personal attention to your return. Perhaps this is only one preparer which makes them very difficult to get a hold of.
Schultz & Associates, CPA is located in downtown Plymouth and has its own private parking lot. Your tax appointment can usually be scheduled the same week. And our turn around time is generally ten days.
Schultz is also there to grow with you as your tax issues grow more complex. Whatever stage of life you are in our tax professionals can handle your issue. Find out more about our staff.
Many of our current clients reside in Canton. We provide, accounting, bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, Quickbooks support, payroll processing, financial statement audit, review and compilation, business tax return preparation as well as his personal income tax return.
7 Tips for a Strong Financial Start to 2015
1. Have a Spending Plan – Budgeting is the key and everyone knows this. It is time to take action. Pull up Excel and get to work. Start large scale. start with your annual needs. Don’t worry about the month the month costs first. The big picture is the first step. From there you can break it down by month.
2. Emergency Fund – This fund should cover 3 to 6 months of expenses. But be realistic do not expect to build this fund in the short term. Make a 18 month plan to get the emergency fund where it needs to be.
3. Reduce Debt – Be honest with yourself. If that money in your saving account is too tempting consider extra principle payments on your house. It is much more difficult to liquidate money on your principle residence. So the temptation will not be there
4. Fund that 401(k) – It is my experience that every personal can afford to put something into a company retirement plan. Start with $25 or $50 if you have to. Then the best time to increase this amount is when you receive your next raise. Sock that raise money into retirement before you use it to change your lifestyle.
5. Saving Autopilot – Banking is simple now a days. So take advantage of the automation. Set your checking account up to automatically transfer a fixed amount of money every month to savings.
6. Tax Plan – Turbotax helps you to process your tax return. But are you taking advantage of the tax breaks available to you? Turbotax cannot help with that. If you are serious about financial responsibility then it is time to consult with a tax accountant.
7. Insurance Checkup – The new year is a great time to sit down with your insurance agent and review all of your insurance. Is your house properly insured? Have you been putting off life insurance? And if you are not ready for life, it is always a good time to consider disability insurance.
Tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.